I’m a newbie with blogging and as much as I’ve read and researched about blogging… IT STILL CONFUSES ME!!
However I’m just going to jump in with both feet and give it a go. I’m hoping the further along I go the more I will learn.
A few things I’ve read and learnt before starting to blog...
1. Don’t write in the format of a diary, it will become boring for people to read.
2. I need to find a niche market of readers for example SAHM, foodies, medical, product reviews…
3. Use social media to promote my blog. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
4. Reply to all comments left on my blog and connect to my readers to keep them coming back.
5. The only way i can fail at blogging is giving up. If i keep going and keep learning through the progress i will eventually get there.
These are the first 5 things I’ve learnt about blogging and over the next few post I will be revealing more about myself, my situation and more about what I’m hoping to achieve with this blog.